Tuesday, October 28, 2008

November 5th Game Plan


What are you going to do on Wednesday, November 5th?

I know I'll be nursing a hangover - hopefully with a smile and newfound sense of hope for the country, and not as I make travel arrangements for my relocation to France should a certain elderly man snag the W.

If all goes to plan, I will do the following on November 5th:

1. Walk around the office George Jefferson style the entire day.

2. Bump "Brown Skinned Lady" in my whip on full blast in a nod to our new first lady.

3. Give the bird in the direction of Alaska out of the left side of my car when I am driving Northbound (I'm in Seattle ps).

4. Rock my natural hair. That white house is about to be full of hot combs and grease!

5. Buy stock in Johnson and Johnson, the manufacturer of Luster's pink oil (see #4).

6. Purchase and consume fried chicken and watermelon in front of white folks without hesitation.

What are you going to do?

-KB

3 comments:

lmw said...

i'll give anything to see number 4

Unknown said...

You're jinxing it! The polls are closing in again!

Anonymous said...

You need to stop fighting those chicken and watermelon urges...

I'll go to Walmart and get one of those American Flag running suits with the flag like half on the jacket and the pants ...and find something with a black fist on it to set it off.