Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crazy Young White Women


Picture it: I'm at my neighborhood bar, whoring out their wi-fi so I can get some work done and enjoy a skinny girl margarita. Killing two birds, if you will.

Meanwhile, this troupe of Seattle's hipster finest sits down next to me at the bar. This group of broads seemed okay, not too tragic. But then I start listening to their convo - which wasn't hard because their drunk asses were basically screaming in this low-key, low-volume bar. So I'm eavesdropping and they're talking crap about past and current boyfriends and then the blond hipster chick chimes in, "He used to shoot up all the time, and it was so f*cking hot!"

What?!! I shook my head and stared at her in disbelief, as if I was a condoned participant of the conversation.

They all looked away and continued to chat with each other - and the other broads nodded in agreement with the crazy blonde's statement!

I was shocked and appalled, and more happy than ever that I always identified more with my black half. Certain young white women are crazy. I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't!