Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Belle is Back!

I hope everyone has recovered from the week long celebration following Jake's return to the Show. I still have a hangover. But back to work.

Jake, since you covered the three major reality shows, I'll cover a few others that you may have flipped past while looking for Rock/Flavor of Love.

I luuuurve "The Real Housewives of New York City" on Bravo! You've probably heard of the west coast original format: "The Real Housewives of Orange County". That show is so-so. Mildly entertaining. Everyone is pretty, botoxed, and fit. But overall it's pretty snooze. Not "Make Me a Supermodel" snooze, but it could use some pep. Let me break it down why the NYC b's kick the crap out of the SoCal hot moms:

NYC bitches vs. Orange County hoes

Needless to say the NYC b's give attitude! They are catty, backstabbing, petty, violent, and evil! In other words, they give me everything. I love the Countess!


The O.C. hoes were just too friendly and fake. One of them clearly lusted after another's husband, but unlike an nyc b, she just jokingly mentioned how much she admired him. But you could see the lust in her eyes. B, don't you know this show ain't free?! Get some ratings and get yo man!

But what the O.C. hoes lack in attitude they make up for in hair and overall beauty. They're in better shape, have better style, and their hair is far superior to the NYC crew.

Moving onto shows with hot docs as the host...Celebrity Rehab is coming to an end this week. What can I say, I'm a sucker for smart guys with nice arms. Jake I know you saw the episode where we peep Dr. Drew in a t-shirt. Swoon!!!

So who wants to bet on who stays sober the longest? I bet $2 on Mary Carey. And by longest I mean she waited until she left the rehab center's parking lot before she shot up.

Millionaire Matchmaker was fun to watch and I'm sad it's over. But honestly Jake, I was getting a bit tired of Patti's know-it-all attitude. And just her in general. She had a bit too much attitude for someone who is still single, in need of a trainer, and a stylist. But I loved the jewishness she gave on the show. Yes, I know, I'm biased! But my black side kicked back into full gear when "Xavier" was featured on the show. Why did the one black millionaire have to have a kid, and made his fortune through on-line gambling? Is there such a thing as a poor man's millionaire? Jeez louise.

Finally, my other fav reality show that isn't on everyone's radar is Parking Wars! Mostly because it's filmed in Philly. One episode was filmed right in front of my old apartment! Sigh, I'm home-away-from-homesick. :(

Before I start blubbering, let me go. A re-run of the Salt & Pepa show is on...Pep is crazy! and a drag queen.

Smooches,

KelleBelle

No comments: