Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cookies and Milk for the Soul v. 2.0


So from time to time I cheat on my gay husband and chat with straight dudes. Please find below a very interesting unedited real convo between me and a male friend of mine* about monogamy, male sexuality, the recent Spitzer prostituion ring fiasco, and what makes sex memorable. What do you think about what he had to say?

*names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Derrick: reality shows?

me: ain't nothin' else on! my next post is going to be about male sexuality

Derrick: oh my

me: I can't ignore the spitzer craziness

Derrick: something about which you know nothing

me: lol my blogging partner does!

Derrick: ah give spitzer a break

me: and he's gay!

Derrick: lol

me: give him a break?I'm not so peeved that he cheatedI'm peeved that he spent all that money!

Derrick: yeah...male identity is 80% estrogen based

me: we are on the brink of a recession

Derrick: sigh...his dick doesn't care bout that

me: go to a club and get a drunk b for free on the let out

Derrick: sigh...listen

me: lol that's a lot of sighing

Derrick: men only know who we are by based on our efforts to get ass
our clothes car career hang out spots all determined by what kind of woman we want
a man in his position can't be himself cuz 1. he's married and 2. cheating puts you in a real vulnerable spot. so, you pay for ass, get to re-establish ur identityit's ugly, but human nature always is

me: I think you need to make a guest blogging appearance

Derrick: lol

me: do you mind if I use some of this?I won't use your real name

Derrick: naw, use it all

me: I'll call you "Derrick"lol!

Derrick: hey, i love writing and talking shit

me: I think we need a straight male voice

Derrick: don't let me get started on ur boy obama

KelleBelle had to take a phone call...

Derrick: did you miss me terribly? since your offline, I'll give you my thoughts on Spitzer... The dumbest thing I've heard come out of this whole thing is people asking "why?" As in, "Why would he throw his career away? ... Why would he take such a risk? Why didn't he think he would get caught?"

me: continue

Derrick: k...let me see, last I checked, the (now former) Governor was married and male. And there is no situation in life more identity sapping then that, particularly for a guy like Spitzer...

me: marriage? saps your identity?

Derrick: Oh God yes... I mean, he's a driven guy, a type A personalityGetting married doesn't just add husband to your list of identies ...lawyer, man, husband, father, etc..11:42 AM for a guy like spitzer it takes away the option of exploring new frontiers
You can't live where you want to livego out when or where you want

me: but didn't he choose that? why get married then

Derrick: it's not just the responsibility, it's the need compromise

me: why go to (my) law school?

if you want to be a hipster?

Derrick: ahhhh...good question. maybe he shouldn't have gotten married, but he dids o, he finds himself having to compromise day in and day out
even worse...he's like alexander crying cuz there are no new worlds to conquer and most type A personalities love women
unlike a lot of men who simply love getting their dick wet
they love the way they taste, they way they smell, they way they sound and move

me: wow

Derrick: and there is nothing more intoxicating than exploring a new woman

me: you need to have your own Dr. Derrick show

Derrick: learning how she likes to be touched

me: for the infedility set

lol

Derrick: what makes her moan or growl
lol
married men are supposed to give that all up

me: what about exploring your wife in a new way? lol

Derrick: sigh

me: never mind that sounds boring

Derrick: yeah

me: lol

Derrick: yep

me: haha

Derrick: cuz no matter what, she's still her
you know her
There is a thrill to being able to make a woman cum...but even that loses it's charge after you figure out how to do it in about 45 seconds
I've been with several hunderd women in my life and to be honest, I can count on 1 hand the number who felt differentlyI don't remember what the nanna felt like

but I remember, almost without exception, the look on their faces when they leaned up to kiss me and the way they tasted and I can still close my eyes and feel teh heat coming through their panties
but most of all, i can still feel the charge I felt when I found that spot on the back of her neck or the inside of her thigh
the spot that made her breathing stop for a moment and her back arch
THAT is what you remember...that is what makes sex memorable
and that charge evaporates after awhile, no matter how good the relationship is
Driven men are driven in everyway...particularly politicians I'd say
they are pros at relating to people, at figuring them out...they get a charge out of it .
their sex life reflects thata nd no amount of risk will deny them so endeth the lesson. lol

me: my word
you been needing to vent? or do you speak like this to all of your friends? I'm happy you did
I never get the straight male perspective
this is going to be a hell of a post!
thanks for the insight

Derrick: lol my pleasure

me: and the tip to never ever date a politician!
or anyone driven
losers here I come!

Derrick: true dat

me: jk

Derrick: just take a look at the mayor of my hometwon, detroit

me: oh jeez!!! that dude

Derrick: kennedy
clinton

me: yeah

Derrick: Gary Hart

me: I wish Hilary's side ho would come out

Derrick: lol not till after the election

me: you know she has some lipstick lez on the side

Derrick: wouldn't blame her...tho for all we know, she is turning ya boy bill out with a strap on
lol i just don't see the point of life long monogomy

3 comments:

Jake A. McKenzie said...

What is this heterosextalk? Jake throws up. The real problem with all of this is that it's not really a big deal except for the fact that people like Spitzer make it a big deal. As a society we have set rules that we really don't want to live by. Why don't we all just shed our puritan roots and be free?

KelleBelle said...

Here here! You know what, I'm leaving my bra at home tonight! Let the girls live free!!!

ECW said...

Leaving it at home? So where can I find you?