Monday, March 17, 2008

My So-Called Quarter Life Crisis

Picture it: I'm at the most random, non-descript hole in the wall Irish bar in the Valley (somewhere north of LA) for St. Paddy's Day. And who do I run into?

You guessed it...Bobby Mutha-f*ckin Brown!
True story: when I first drove by the bar (and saw a sole black man amongst a swarm of drunken white folk) I thought, "hmm that guy looked like a poor man's Bobby Brown."

I have the pictures to prove it. I was laughing uncontrollably at the ridiculousness of the situation.

Here's the thing: when you run into Bobby "do-do" Brown at a bar in the middle of the Valley on a weekday afternoon, you can't help but question your life's purpose. It's time to really think things through.

Kids, KelleBelle had a quarter-life (okay, I'm two years past) crisis. Real talk: After you see Bobby Brown, you really start thinking about the direction your life is heading. If you don't believe me, come on out for a visit and I'll arrange a run-in and see if you don't have the same life-changing experience! I hear he's making an in-store appearance at the Wal-Mart in Carson next week.

I'll tell you one thing: you will not find KB in the valley nan time soon! B/c if I dare run into Bobby B, Ralph Macchio, Corey Feldman, Ray-J, etc. It's a wrap. I'm moving back to the East Coast! No chance of running into an F list celebrity at a dive bar in South Philly.

Jake, you still have that Tony Robbins DVD? I may need to peep it.

No comments: