Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ironically, I love it!


During the course of today's events I realized there are two things that I like that are silly.

First, I love it when people invite me to things when they either don't expect me to attend, don't really want me to attend, or know that I cannot attend. Well, unless it's like tickets to see the MiMz in concert. I like invitations, but I don't like doing things. So, a false invitation to me is not an insult, but a gift. But, make sure I know it's a false invite to avoid an uncomfortable situation for all, thanks. By all means please send me invites to events in California or Baltimore.

Second thing I love? I love it when someone gets on the escalator and stands on the left side and block people from walking up. Why? Because I don't want to walk up, but I feel too guilty just standing on the right. I am always afraid that people will judge me for standing. There's just no reason for someone of my age and health to be standing there. So, when someone blocks the walking side I stand on the left and look anxiously like I want whoever to move, but secretly I am cheering them on.

The funny thing is that it's usually some ghetto black chick blocking the walkway and no one is bold enough to say anything to them. I know I'm not. The last thing I need to get cussed out first thing in the morning before I even get to work. And, I definitely don't need to be caught cussing someone out by someone from work cause the only way to fight ghetto is with what? Ghetto (with a little gay flare of course). And who needs a scene like that?

I might have issues.

1 comment:

KelleBelle said...

Oh Jake, I love that you have the audacity to think you "might" have issues.

Meanwhile, I forgot to invite you to my 4th of July BBQ in L.A.! I really hope to see you there!