Friday, June 20, 2008

Thin Line!

That's right. It's all overdue and it's not anybody's Monday, but it's still a thin line...



Love

First, KB is there anything above love? I need a better and more accurate way to describe how I feel about the Wendy Williams experience. Sigh. actually, I am not sure that words can ever describe how I feel about Wendy. Perhaps an interpretive dance is the only way to describe how I feel? I love the sound effects, the realness, the rawness, and most importantly the "How you dooins." I have no idea why these people call in to her show. I have no idea why I call into the show. And, I have no idea how the hell these ignant mofos get through and I don't. Grr. These people call in to let their 3 yr old say how you dooin? Why? And, why does she put these people on? Others call just to get cussed out. And what's funny about that is how they call with a simple question that may elicit a simple response. But, Wendy knows the questions to ask and next thing you know you don spilt all the T and she is telling the world how fucked up you and your life are. And, I am at my desk giggling. I used to be opposed to Wendy, but since the quality of my TV watching has deteriorated so much I couldn't justify not listening. I have no idea how I lived without it. I almost quit my job to be her intern. Wendy, call me!

Jake, I have loved WW since I was just a young yellow lass in need of hot gossip. I knew I was onto something when one after one tangy actors attacked her credibility (*cough* Tyson *cough* Shemar Moore) She speaks the troof! And even it's all bold faced lies, she's funny as all hell. And really, that's all that matters in my book.

Hate

Hippy drink chains. I have been going to Pinkberry every day. I have been addicted since I had my first juice 2 weeks ago. I am completely addicted! Perhaps it's true what they say: you are what you eat? Cause I have been living on the Fit & Fruitful. Then, today I stopped by Starbucks this morning and got a mint mocha frap. T D F (to die for). Addicted. Maybe these new addictions can replace my old ones? Doubt it. Damn you liberal, tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing, Obama voting hippies and your delicious and expensive drinks!

Yo! Jake, do you know PB has been on my list of to-do's since I moved back to LA? I've yet to taste the amazingness that is their yogurt, and now you done changed the game and tell me I need to try the juice? I didn't even know they had juice. Eh, maybe I'll just stick to my sugar free baskin robbins hard candies and vodka/diet-crans and skip all the hippy hub bub.

Hate that I Love



Reality television. It just doesn't stop. It's like they all build on the last hit reality show. They take all of the good stuff from other shows and put it into one and make you watch. Then they put the worse ones on during the summer when there's no good TV and you are forced to watch. I am upset that I watched that damn Celebrity Circus the other night. Can you imagine? Celebrity Circus. It included Peter Brady, who by the way has been on as many reality television shows as Coral has been on Real World/Road Rules challenges, Wee Man- little person in the circus (shame on everyone involved), and Stacey Dash, who is mad hot and still looks and sounds the same as when she was in Clueless. Why has she made a comeback on Celebrity Circus instead of Dancing with the Stars is beyond me. I should be her agent. Oh, and KB! Joey Fatone is the host! Maybe it was all the chiefing, but he was doing this weird thing with his voice! my neighbor didn't get it. Please watch and verify that he goes in and out of a weird talk show host voice and white boy voice. Drove me nuts. The whole thing is horrendous. DVRd it. Damn, damn, damn. Oh, and how did I not know about So You Think You Can Dance? Goodness it's fun! Trust and believe that I will make one of my nannies learn one of the routines with me. Money in the bank. Boom kat!

Jake, I am still waiting (with umbrella in hand) to re-create the Rihanna inspired dance those fools on Step It Up and Dance made up last season. Where are you? I spose I'll have to wait until next week. Please don't forget your dance shoes. Fanks!


Meanwhile, um, how 'bout I didn't know nathan about "Flipping Out" on Bravo, but yet now (thanks to the marathons Bravo replays over and over) I am absolutely hooked? I tell ya, give me a tall, handsome, gay with OCD and a funny Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine from Seinfeld) look-alike as his side kick, and I am happy as a clam. Who cares that the subject of the show is obsolete. The cast is crazy! And obnoxiously organized and neat, thanks to the HGIC.

No comments: