Monday, October 1, 2007

Closure


One of the reasons I keep this here blog is to communicate with friends without having to have the same converstaion several times and without having to listen to anyone but myself. That being said, the past couple of weeks I have had the same conversations with people and one of them is about the idea of closure. What thre F is that about? You date someone and they don't act right and things fall apart and now you want to talk with them about it.

My response almost always? What the fuck is there to talk about!!?? Tell me. Nothing good can come of seeking closure. No one can give you closure. And if anyone can give it to you it's me and it's when I say shut up and move on. Real talk. Once you realize that so and so is a jerk you move on. You don't go asking them why were you a jerk to me? Why are you not that into me? What went wrong?

There are several possible outcomes and none of them are any good. They can either say you suck or they can say you are great, but... Who needs to hear any of that? They could also lie. They will most certainly sugar coat whatever their response is. Again, who needs any of it. You want hope and you don't need that!! The proof is in the pudding. It's over for whatever reason

Things just don't work out. It matters not what the reason is and you have to believe that things will work out with someone. It's your job to find that someone. There's certainly no reason to seek closure. It's just begging for punishment.

At the end of the day it's the end of the road. You can stand there looking confused and crazy or you can turn around and go the other fucking way.

Love you, mean it!

No comments: