Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What time is it? Thin Line Time!


Y'all, my deepest apologies for being so late. KB was off tanning and networking at a conference in Meh-hee-co last week and I'm just now settling back into the swing of things at work. Without further ado, A Thin Line:



Love: Halloween. I plan my costume months ahead and begin to consume candy corn 'round about August in anticipation of the holiday. I seriously think my desire to someday have kids revolves around the idea that I will be obligated to Trick-Or-Treat with the little mungrells for at least 14 years. Who am I kidding, I still trick-or-treat now, sans kid. The ol' "I'm trick-or-treating for my little brother who's home sick" excuse works everytime!



Hate: Halloween. The overconsumption of candy and chocolate is horrible for the waistline and teeth. It's ridiculous. Meanwhile, I saw someone come out of CVS with hoards of candy they just purchased and literally stepped over a homeless person begging for food or money. Can ya throw a brotha some mini-M&M's? My word.



Hate to Love: You guessed it bitches, Halloween. I hate that I love it is the one holiday that you can dress like a straight up whore and no one can judge you! It's awesome. Of course many b's take it way too far (as I was reminded once at a party when an "angel" stood in front of me while I was sitting down and her thong laden ass was directly in my face. I guess she thought her thin see-through white nighty made it less slutty. wrong.). ps: KelleBelle is one of those b's! I feel like a slutty costume is okay, as long as it's original!

Speaking of original, what the hell is P.Hilton supposed to even be in the pic above? Besides wildly inappropriate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this kind of beneficial post! Make sure you at all times keep it on its way. Many thanks.