Monday, May 19, 2008

Thin Line Anyone?

What do you say KB? A lil thin line for old time's sake?
Jake, that sounds like an amazing idea! Let's keep it up for the summertime. =)

Love

I love the NBA playoffs. While I am a big sports fan I am not a huge basketball fan both in denial of my gayness and my blackness. That being said I do enjoy the NBA playoffs. I watch other sports because I like them, but I watch basketball because basketball players are hizot. None are hotter than Kobe of course, but in general it's like dayum. There's Kobe, Chris Paul, Tony Parker, Mike Bibby, Allen Iverson, and so many more. Although, there is also Sam Cassel who might be one of the ugliest people evers. Bless his heart.

Jake, I agree with all of your hotties sans for Mike B. He looks way too similar to bat boy. Not a good look. Meanwhile, I LOVE WorkOut on Bravo. The trainers are a hot mess! The bulimic Angelina Jolie look-alike is a tragic but good soul. Greg is RIDICULOUSLY yummy*, the southern gent who is going down a horrible path makes me momentarily sad but I hate him nonetheless, the bi-sexual nymph who is always up to no good is hilarious, and the new weavealicious office manager (aka receptionist) who doubles as a spy for Jackie give me everything! I love Top Chef too but at least WorkOut makes me want to get in the gym and not in the kitchen.

Hate


Gays who hate gays.
Seriously KB, what is a flamboyant gay really? Can a gay be gayer than another gay? I mean there are tops and there are bottoms, but both are going to hell. And since when is it desirable to "act straight"? As far as I am concerned there is only one way to act straight and I am pretty sure you can get the kooties from it. Let's be real.

Jake, I hate haters. Honestly, I think I am at an age where it's not cool nor cute to be mean or evil just for fun. Mean Girls was based on high school girls. Not grown ass women. I sincerely wish just about everyone the best and hope everyone returns the favor. I know some folks are still evil-wishers but Karma is a B. And you look better if you are nice and optimistic. :) Trust.

Hate that I love
Janet Jackson's What Have you done for me Lately. I know, it's an oldie...but it's definitely a goodie. I can replay the intro over and over and over and over again. It goes like this:

Chick: I mean what's up with this guy do you really like him?

Janet: Yes girl, he is fine, I love him, he does a lotta nice thingsss (slights dragging of the s) for me.

Okay, so maybe you have to listen to it, but I promise you that it's hilarious. I can't stand it. I love you Janet, call me!
-Jake

Jake, you are a mess. I love Janet too. But really for her latest disc! "Feedback" makes me go WILD! Regardless if it is on the dancefloor, in spinning class, in my car, at home, walking the dog, in church. And so many different versions! And "Rock with U" is soooo good too! So smooth. Def on the baby-making playlist. Thank goodness for Janet J. Can you believe that B is 42? I mean, what in the f*ck? So I have 15 years to get that 6-pack? Cool.
-KB

*I swore I saw Greg at a party in Hollywood last night! I stared at this poor dude for 15 minutes before I realized he was a poor man's version standing in a spot light. I have discovered that most people look special in a spotlight.

2 comments:

lmw said...

i should prolly know this kb, but who is bat boy?

KelleBelle said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_boy