Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Venti Please!

I don't normally go to Starbucks. I am not a big coffee drinker and I find Starbucks to be a confusing cultish place where people speek a special language and are part ridiculously happy and part super bitchy. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Starbucks is Scientology church. I have no proof, but I'm just saying.

Any way, today I had some. I don't know why. I think it had something to do with my outfit. I felt very urban, very fashion forward, very Paris, very gay chic with my little murse, cardigan and new scarf. I new it was super gay because this lesbian passerby looked at me like she was going to kick my ass!

I have been feeling funny since Barack became Prez. I find myself becoming a hippie. A white hippie no less. Maybe this election will finally result in assimilation? I feel like I have to behave a certain way now. Like the stigma has been lifted and excuses removed and expectations elevated. I might even have to go green. It can't be too hard, I was a raw foodist for a week!

In any event, I had a pumpkin spice latte soy grande (or was it soy spicey grande latte)? Whatever it was, it was delicious and I am hooked! I was feigning for my next fix before I finished my first one and I was regretting the decision to get the grande instead of the venti. I always get the grande because I think people will judge me if I get the venti. That doesn't stop me from getting the obnoxiously large sized drink at Jamba Juice, but I have convinced myself that that's different because its healthy (or possibly healthy).

The point is that I am now a Scientologists. I can't wait to try the water next time I go in (as soon as I finish this post), I hear Madonna loves it! Wait, is that Kaballah? I might be that too. Is it no longer okay to call Modonna Madge?

Oh, it was a grande pumpkin spice soy latte. Delicious.

1 comment:

jules said...

I hope you were wearing more than a cardigan, because its freezing outside.