Thursday, March 19, 2009

Barenaked Ladies


The locker room at my gym is anything but a relaxed, comfortable, calm environment for ladies to dress before and after their workout. For some reason, various women walk around buck naked, which is not my problem. My problem lies in their drying game. P.s.: These women are always the owners of haggard, sagging, wrinkly bodies who have NEVER heard of a bikini wax.

These broads will dry themselves with their towel in the middle of the locker room, often times lifting their leg up and really getting in there to make sure their uterus is completely dry. Fine. But when I am sitting on the bench next to you putting on my workout gear, please do not raise your leg and commence the extreme drying. I looked to the left the other day as I was putting on my running shoes, and BOOM! Bush city. YUCK. I literally shrieked and closed my eyes shut, trying to erase the image from my brain. No luck.

After that awful beaver run-in, I walked to the sink area to wash my hands. Dude, another broad fresh from the showers was in there, naked as a jaybird. She was drying her entire body with the hand dryer. I understand it when people use it to dry their hair, but if you are really trying to get your body completely dry, a hand dryer is not going to get it done. And you risking dislocating a hip joint to thrust your leg up on the wall and clean the lady region is horrifying, and dangerous.

These chicks need to loosen the purse strings and sign up for the gym's towel service. Or bring your own hair dryer and towel! Jeez, I'd buy them one if it would save my eyes from seeing their birth canals on the regular.

I don't trust gym locker room cleanliness so I refuse to get dressed/shower there. Luckily I live close to the gym so it's not a problem. But I am still forced to sometimes get dressed to work out there if I am coming from work. And that's when I run into the barenaked ladies.

I wonder if I anonymously post a print-out of this blog in the locker room those women will get the hint?

Doubt it.

Smooches,

KB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nudity in the ladies locker room doesn't really bother me, be it my own nudity or that of other ladies. But I agree that you see some strange behavior in the ladies locker rooms.

When I was in my teens I used to swim at a YWCA, and you would often see wall-to-wall naked women with sagging boobs and untrimmed bush's that would take up their whole lap, practically. I never understood why some of them thought that it was a good idea to blow dry their bush? Ah, wouldn't that make you sweat down there?

At my health club that I joined recently the women tend to be younger and in much better shape than at that YWCA, and they actually wax or trim their bush. I'm not a lesbian, so it's not like I get a thrill out of seeing naked chicks walking around. But it doesn't bother me either, especially since now most of the women have attractive bodies. The most "unusual" thing that you see in the locker room at my club now is the women that stand there buck naked doing their hair and makeup, or the ones who stand around buck naked carrying on conversations with each other. But that's actually really common at my club.

Sarah