Monday, November 12, 2007

Thin Line Between Love and Jake!

We interrupt our regularly scheduled posting to bring you this special Thin Line: Jake Edition!

This is a very special week for my dear Jake, and since I will not be able to join him in person to celebrate the momentous occassion, I decided to dedicate this week's Thin Line to the life, the legend, the icon: Jake A. McKenzie.

Love

Duh. I loves me some Jake! He gives me everything: fashion/love/career advice; new music selections (before the masses catches on); political/social commentary; and he makes me giggle. And most importantly: diet tips! I seriously owe my recent weight loss to his recommendation of a certain supplement. No, not that! It's all legal... :)

Hate

I hate that New York City gets to have Jake. Boo! I would kill to see Jake using the streets of NYC as his personal catwalk in the mornings on the way to work. Come back to Philly Jake! The city needs you! Your fashion sense and slim figure are desperately lacking in the city. Real talk. I also hate Jake's job. It is really hindering his ability to blog on the regular.

Hate to Love

I hate that I love Jake in general. It's rough being a proud member of the Nanntourage. Especially being a long-distance Nanny. It takes work! Jake has the ability to be catty yet loving; direct yet passive; hetero yet gay; extremely intelligent yet silly. In a word: the bestest blogging partner ever!

Love you, mean it!

KelleBelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.