Monday, November 5, 2007

Thin Line & On Time!!!



Work with me people as I am rusty, but I am at worst the 4th baddest bitch in America (Love you Bre). It's Monday and it's a thin line. Let's get to it.

Love


I love this here jacket worn by ya boy Bow Wow. It's hot. 50 cent for whosoever can find it for me.

You would look uber hot in that jacket Jake! If you're a really good Jake, perhaps Santa will find a way to send it to you! And by Santa I mean I'll email you the link of where you can purchase it yourself.


Jake I loooove Tina Fey! She's from Philly, one of the funniest comediennes of our time, and she is taking it to the streets! She joined her fellow writers and was on the front of the picketing lines when the Writer's Guild went on strike. More celebs need to take a page out of Tina's book, get over themselves, and stand up for what is right.

Hate

I hate that damn American Gangster movie. I hate to get all political on you all but I am disappointed that Denzel Washington, perhaps the greatest Black actor of our time, signed on to do this project. Why would you glamorize the gangster life? This movie will inspire a bunch of little kids to sell drugs in hopes of becoming the Man. Look at the effect Scarface has had. Add a respected Black face and a couple of rappers and all we will see in 10 years is American Gangster posters and DVD sets. MTV cribs will never be the same. It's sad.

Jake, are you really surprised that Denzy chose this role? Not a coincidence that his best actor Oscar was for a similar negative character. He acted his ass off for sure, but I like you, would prefer if he (and Halle) could have won for the portrayal of a more positive role for black youth (Malcom X anyone?).

Meanwhile, I hate mixed signals. How come only the dudes I am not interested in give me a clear green light ("I want you"), while the one who I am completely smitten with has me questioning my sexy. Make a grand gesture dammit! What's the worst that can possibly happen? Besides humiliating rejection and never being able to trust anyone again? That's nothing compared to what you have to gain. Me!

Hate that I Love

JLo, Britney, & Mariah Carey. I mean I loves me some them, but Jenny's music sucks now; Britney is gosh darn mess, and MiMi is taking forevers to drop an album. What's a guy to do for entertainment around here?

I know, I am rusty.

You sho is rusty! In these troubled times Jake you have to Tim Gunn it. This applies to your girls that you mentioned above. Yes, Brit is a mess, but her new album is the shizz! JLo's album is pretty bad (save for the debut single) but she has been looking deliciously pregnant lately and her hair/makeup remains flawless. Mimi was on the View a few weeks ago and it was pretty snooze. I admire her ability to keep up the tragic mulatto role going strong for this long though.

No comments: