Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thin Line Time!



Love

Jake, you know I love The View. I DVR it every single day and watch it the next morning as I am getting dressed for work. Although I'm not super excited with the new co-host, Sherri Shephard (she's not the brightest bulb in the bunch, and will they stop changing her hair so often? Do not have your hair out one day, weave in next, then out the next. Consistency is key. Talk to ya girl Star J.) I still heart the show. It's funny, topical, and educates viewers who didn't even know they needed to be educated! Fun facts I've learned from watching the View: Kate Winslet wears a size 11 shoe (yay for the big feeted girls!). Peter Jennings never finished high school.


Hate

Mass holiday text messages. Friends, I love me some you, but please do not send out mass texts wishing me a happy Thanksgiving/Holidays/New Year. It's tacky, unthoughtful (at least say something witty and/or creative), and a waste of your time, and mine. Also, think of your West Coast native friends who are rudely awakend at 6a.m. on Christmas morning by your Merry Xmas text! And best believe I am vexed the rest of the day! I feel that holiday greetings should be saved for paper (not "e"!) cards and/or phone calls. I love texting, but some things should be spoken or written down on paper.



Hate to Love

Unseasonably mild weather! Part of me moved to the east in order to enjoy "seasons" and I do think it is more "natural" to go through them...but I cannot suppress my preference for warm weather year-round. I love the unnatural, global warmingness that's happening. Yup! I know you hard core east-coasters prefer crisp, nipsy-russel style weather for the fall and winter seasons but I am loving the 60 degree weather we are going to have during Thanksgiving! Bust out the opened toes shoes for your pre-thanksgiving partying. I know I will!

No comments: