Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Straight from Jake

Hey kids, I decided to post an email Jake sent to the Nanntourage the other day. It's quite hilarious. Thank me later! -KB

Two stories for you guys and I am too lazy to blog about it. Unclearwhy this email is any different, but it is what it is...

1. Today JM goes to court and so i have on my suit. When wearing a suit in the winter I can go with the long overcoat or the oversized parka. I thought that the parker went better with my fro, so I ran with it. I think it looks hot. Anyways, I get to the train, sitdown, and look across, and what do I see? Abouut 7 lesbians, 4 of which had on the same outfit. Turns out, I am a lesbian.

2. Yesterday, I put another coworker on a diet, but being plastic and all I had to do it in the sneakiest way possible. He was talking about how he could lose weight so easily and that he could lose a pound a day on a ham sandwich diet. I looked at his fat belly, looked at him, and then looked to God for strength. I started spouting out all the other things he could try and he continued to defend his method, so I bet him I could lose more weight than he could. Not because I want to lose weight, but because I want him to lose weight. So, I am sacrificing lunch and half of dinner to make the world a better, thinner place.

Sincerely,

Jake A. McKenzie

No comments: